Here is how to quickly find the maps you previously saved with MindMup:
- Google Drive
- Go to drive.mindmup.com and click on the
Open from Google Drivebutton. Alternatively, use the Google Drive web site to search for your map title. Right-click on the file in Drive, and select
Open With -> MindMup 2.
- MindMup Cloud (Gold accounts)
- Go to the MindMup 2 cloud file list. Alternatively, open www.mindmup.com, click on
Get Started, then
Open an existing map.
- Free MindMup Cloud storage
- Search your browser history for pages from the mindmup.com domain (e.g. in Chrome, type
chrome://historyinto the address bar, then type in
mindmup.cominto the search box). For free users, we don’t track who saved what (there is no MindMup account to link a map with), so your browser profile is the best place to find old maps.
Please note that free maps are only stored to MindMup Cloud for six months. Free maps expire six months after they are created, and are automatically removed from our services. If a free map is no longer available on an old URL, and it was created more than six months ago, it will not be possible to recover it directly from MindMup. If you saved a local backup copy, you can import it back into MindMup using
File > Import from the application menu.